Automatic Gate Operators – Access Control Systems – Wireless Communication – Repair & Maintenance
Access Control Systems Deerfield, Illinois
Access Control systems make it easier to enter and exit securely from your residential home or commercial business in Deerfield, Illinois. Our team ensures that you understand how to use your access control products confidently. Our team offers state-of-the-art keypads, proximity readers, access control remote operation, and SmartLock systems. If you have a security concern – we have the solution!
Benefits of Access Control Systems
- Easy Add/Remove/Change in seconds helps keep facilities secure.
- No more physical keys to keep for you to keep track of or log.
- In the event of an emergency you can lock down your entire facility or specific zones in seconds.
- Systems are Scalable to grow as your needs go
- Keypads- keypads installed by Pro Entry Systems provide access control for virtually any application where stand-alone digital code entry is desired. Want added security? Ask our team about our “1504” series, which adds an intercom.
- Proximity Reader- this card reader allows users with a single door access control system in a small compact package.
- Access Control Remote System- provides the highest level of security with RF access controls. The transmitter codes cannot be copied or duplicated.
- PC Programmable Access Control- perfect for small businesses, offices, factories, industrial sites, apartment buildings, or any building that requires access control capabilities.
- SmartLock- this is a stand-alone system with an audit trail. It is easy to use and cost-effective.
Don’t see your product listed here? Don’t worry! We service perimeter access systems in Deerfield, Illinois as well.
Access Control Systems
Access Control systems make it easier to enter and exit securely from your residential home or commercial business.
Repair Service & Maintenance Agreements
Our team is available for all your access control and gate repair needs. We also offer Maintenance Agreements that help you prevent downtime with regularly scheduled inspections and maintenance.